HINTS ON FABRIC STAINS
1. When you are faced with a stain or spill on furniture spot treat it immediately, always follow cleaning instructions for different types of fabrics, if you aren’t sure about a fabric test on a hidden area to ensure that your fabric’s colour is not damaged.
2. Different stains need different treatments, always consult a professional to prevent damage, a safe option is to have your furniture scotch-guarded to avoid any future spills.
3. Cautiously use soap products to avoid possible spreading of a stain, bleaching or damage to the fabric.
TIPS ON FABRIC STAINS
1. If there is a stain on the material, do not wash with water. Use foam shampoo. Spray the foam in the evening, leave it overnight and vacuum in the morning.
2. For real leather please do not use Handy Andy, use a damp, but not wet, cloth.
3. When removing covers from cushions to clean, rather take them to your upholsterer to remove the covers and put the cushions back after they have been cleaned. This can be done at a minimal cost.
4. Be careful not to spill color soda on material.
5. The best way to care for your furniture, is to protect it like gold.