POLOKWANE – The pageant will give young individuals the platform to serve the community with a purpose and passion. It is also a platform for aspiring models to gain experience and confidence on the ramp.
The competition will be hosted at the Polokwane Civic Center (Jack Botes Hall) at 18:00 on 14 September. Event hosts include Mrs South Africa 2017 finalists, Bella Edwards, Tshegofatso Monyepao and Refilwe Mogale.
The purpose of the campaign:
• To groom and produce role models that can serve the community with a purpose and passion.
• To create a platform for aspiring models and give them the opportunity to further their career.
• To create awareness around local initiatives striving to uplift the community.
• Promoting Polokwane and the local talent in the entertainment industry.
• Creating a platform for local artists to market themselves.
Entries closes on Monday 10 September.
General Tickets: R80 per person and VIP Tickets: R120 per person. All tickets can be purchased on www.quicket.co.za or at the door.