POLOKWANE – Katryn introduces and is honoured to host the Official Regionals for Top Model South Africa (TMSA) and is looking for girls in Limpopo between the ages of four to 24 years of age, and male models from the age of 18 years and older.
• Flawless – girls aged from four to seven and eight to 11 years.
• Teen – girls aged from 12 to 15 years.
• Fresh Face – girls aged from 16 to 24 years. Height should be from 1,67 m to 1,72 m tall and not bigger than size 34, hips maximum 91 cm.
• Top Model SA Limpopo – girls aged from 16 to 24 years. Height should be taller than 1,73 m and not bigger than size 34.
• Male models should be 1,83 m and taller.
All entries should be done online, and for anyone that enters, Katryn is offering a free modelling workshop worth R1 000 to prepare them for the TMSA competition.
The first round of the competition will commence on Saturday, 21 July in Polokwane at the Classy Lifestyle Centre, and there will also be a free Kiley Kreations Photography studio photo shoot for their entry photos worth R700.
The finalists will be chosen after 21 July and all the finalists will compete in the finale on Saturday, 25 August at the Classy Lifestyle Centre in Polokwane. The winners will then represent Limpopo in the TMSA competition at Carnival City in February next year.
“You could get signed with big agencies and the winner of TMSA will represent SA by competing in London, UK,” Katryn said.
Entry fee is R320 per person. To enter, visit or go to https://www.limpopo beautymodeling.co.za/top-model-sa-limpopo, click the ‘enter now’ icon and fill in your details on the online entry form and choose your category (with your correct age).
Read the rules and regulations properly and click ‘submit’. The entries close on Friday, 20 July. For more information regarding the competition, contact Katryn at 078 371 0909 or send an e-mail to [email protected].