POLOKWANE – This recipe has a spicy twist to a classic dish.
What’s for Dinner says the dish is a simple chicken casserole that requires few ingredients and the Knorr Cook-in-Bag makes it so simple to make.
- 2ml Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 400g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 1 x KNORR Cook-In-Bag Spicy Roast Chicken
- 100ml cream
- No need to preheat oven.
- Place chicken fillets into the roasting bag with the onion wedges and sliced peppers and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into the chicken on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly.
- Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring pieces are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180Â°C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure that the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Serve with rice or mash potato.