• Drink the right amount of water daily.
• Keep your stress levels to a minimum.
• Eat a healthy balanced diet.
• See if you can find the best supplements for your health.
• Get the right amount of sleep in every night.
• Wash your hands on a regular basis.
• Eliminate all forms of sugar in your diet.
If you already feel like you’re coming down with something, here are a couple of tips to help you recover quickly:
• Eliminate all diary, alcohol and grain products in your diet.
• Boost your Vitamin C intake when you initially start feeling under the weather to at least 1000 mg Vitamin C a day.
• Boost your Zinc intake,
• Increase your water consumption to more than the normal amount.
• Eat less food as this will give your body a much needed rest from digestion and gives it a chance to concentrate on fighting off potential invaders.
• Add herbs like Echinacea, Goldenseal and Grapefruit Seed Extract to your supplemental regimen.
• Get more rest than usual, if you normally get six hours of sleep a night, try increasing it to seven or eight hours.
Previous workout of the week challenges: